emo - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* emo > Topics

Subject: Y do ppl hate emos?
Replies: 11 Views: 2226

lilstud 12/6/2006 - 9:51:41
Y do people got problems with emos? Its not like we did anyfing 2 them! *

soadkid 12/11/2006 - 4:25:57
Maybe because some people LET it happen? And another good reason is they are close minded...dont sweat it hun *

47jk74 4/2/2007 - 9:03:27
thats a gud question! its not like ur hell s s or sum crazy sht like that! *

gothtard 5/6/2007 - 1:27:29
Yeah exactly its stereotypeing hard out just coz we dont look how they want us to. I guess its because we are scene kids *stand out* if u get for it give it back coz ive noticed most scene kids dont. X0x0 *

emoamy 25.11.07 - 01:36am
omfg ... i've got no in' idea ... i listen 2 rock music ... not only emo stuffs and i love emos ... right now i'm learning all about them ... everybody says i'm emo and i love when they say that ... *

lockat 19.01.08 - 07:33pm
Well i think its becoz they hate the way we xpress our emotions and they find it hmo bt its jst the way we are_the hate the way we look good in makeup n skinny jeans and that we are usually emotional souls and that they cannot xpress their feelings witout their idea of society frowning down on them_we dont need them aslong as we got our emo brothers and sisters by our sides_ remember emo is not a music genre ITS A LIFESTYLE *

emilya7x 24.01.08 - 12:49pm
People have a problem with emo coz it's different! Simple! And coz we look good and they'd never be able to pull it off! All this 'they cut themselves, cry and want to die' business is a load of c**p! We're not the only people with problems! If someone gives you s**t for being who you are...give it back! They wont expect it. The bottom line in my opinion is i'd rather be hated for what i am, than loved for what i'm not! *

lushxloz 15.04.09 - 04:27pm
it's always annoying when people say they hate emo'soremo's are attentions seekers, n say emo's sli wrists, thats just wrong, streotypes that what it is *

iiheartu 25.06.09 - 11:18am
ii pwetty sure itz coz they is just jealous andd can only wish they were as awesum as us (: *

xchl03x2 31.07.09 - 01:46am
Ppl dont Jst hate emos dy hate every1 who is diffrent 2 dem.i asked sum1 in my skwl y u keep givin me s**t 4 bein emo he Jst walked away sayin s**t lyk go cry in a corner n cut urself jump off a bridge Blah Blah Blah sumfin is seriously wrong wiv dem dat dy have 2 make fun of ova ppl 2 feel better bout themselves :-S

ditsyemo 10.10.09 - 09:15am
idk, m8b thay get baged on by their parents and teachers tooh 'b the best u can b' uhat thay feel the constant need tooh beh jerks tooh 'us little ppl' i totaly luv bening 'mo and meh dn't wana change just cause some jock has a prob with the way i lookz,act or the music i listen tooh? What yooh think sould we ever conform tooh what thay want? Hell nooh is what i say, doohn't let SIMPLE MINDED ppl get yooh down! XD *

imcrazay 30.10.09 - 11:58pm
i dont hate emos i dont really giv a s**t on the subject personally PUNK is cooler most likely funner but we all hev r way to express our selves or watever that means im bored and sayn s**t i pulled out of my but none of u giv a so ill shut up.......................live long as much as u can if you cant u got hands 4 a reason use them *

* emo Forum

Search:
topics replies

* emo

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits